Tuesday 1 May 2012

Huge Thanks Readers - Yep That's You!

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who reads and supports this blog. I have been super busy of late and it has put me more than a month behind with reviews. The fact that you're still reading the posts even though they're about films which have been and gone really does warm my heart.


I also wanted to break up the reviews a bit with a random post as it's been very review heavy recently. Another factor that will be remedied very soon.


So here is a photo I found this evening...



I love this photo for 3 reasons. 
1 is that I LOVE big cats. Lions especially. 
2 is that this photo signifies history as those men to the right of the picture were filming the MGM logo which still exists today. See below:


And 3, well just look at the photo. Two men filming a lion with no protection between them and one of natures best predators. What's not to love?

Anyway, back to the blog. I have two personal blogs coming up and one of them is an absolute doozy! And I have two reviews coming up for two VERY big films. Bet you can't guess what they both are...

So on that note I am off to bed but I will blog for you all very soon!

Lady K xx

1 comment: